Google Promotes Hezbollah Propaganda
What a rude awakening this morning. As I opened my Google News, the source of a main article regarding the Middle East was Hezbollah’s Al Manar (see picture above). Since when the news agency of a major terrorist organization is considered a mainstream news source? When will Google start acting in a responsible fashion and stand by its “No Evil” principle?
For those not familiar with Al-Manar, here are is a snapshot:
- It’s owned and managed by Iran-funded Hezbollah
- Its programs are dedicated to the promotion of Hezbollah’s views’ and the hatred of America and Israel
- One of the recent drama series it aired, called The Diaspora, was, according to the BBC, based on “the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a notorious 19th Century publication used by the Nazis among others to fuel race hatred."
- The EU, and more recently the US, have forbidden broadcasting the network.
- Until 9/11, its parent organization, Hezbollah was responsible for more American deaths than any other terrorist organizations